Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jerzey Boy

Sooo, if you hang out in the quad, you'll occasionally see this cat ALWAYS wearin' a selection of one of his four throwback jerseys and black skinny jeans. The jerseys are tight homie, but throw in a white tee or a cardigan every now and then.

I mean what would possibly compel someone to have a closet selection that doesn't even last you a week? I know those throwbacks are at least 80$ a pop, so don't tell me you can't afford some $12.99 plain stafford v-neck tees from JC Penny. Shit, you could even hit up Ross or TJ Maxx, anything to give you a wider selection.

I'm not sayin' my fashion sense is impeccable, but just step your game up a little man.



Shoutout to Killa MC Spike (Formerly MC Mike) for spittin' mad game. You're my hero!

3 comments:

  1. only 3 posts to this blog so far, but i love it already. keep hatin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UHHHHH!! KILLA MC SPIKE HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MC SPIKE, THATS WHAT THE LADIES LIKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete